MIE Takes Home Several IISE Awards
Several MIE students and faculty members received awards at the 2016 Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers (IISE) Annual Conference held in Anaheim, CA.
James W. Barany Student Award for Excellence
- Cecil Alfaro Mora (IE'16), 2nd Place
- Ian Schaeffer (IE'16), 3rd Place
IISE Undergraduate Student Technical Paper Competition Award – Northeast Region
- Ian Schaeffer (IE'16), for his paper "Navigating the Sea of Retirement Choices: A Process Improvement Initiative"
Harold & Inge Marcus Scholarship
- Alejandro Moreno Amaral (BSIE/MSEM '18)
2016 Industrial and Systems Engineering Research Conference (ISERC) Best Paper Award in the Engineering Management Track
- Teaching Assistant Professor Mohammad Dehghani, for his paper titled "Highlighting the Main Factors of Internet Banking via Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis"
2016 IISE Doctoral Colloquium Poster Award, 2nd Place
- Assistant Professor (starting Fall 2016) Mehdi Behroozi, for his poster titled " Wasserstein Metric and the Distributionally Robust TSP"
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /export/thishost/coemain/wp-content/themes/northeastern/single-news.php on line 36